2 days left! Eeeeeeeeekkkk. I’m pretty much bouncing with excitement. Ok, Ok- I literally am bouncing with excitement! But first… we’ve done a round-up on vehicle checks (see yesterday’s post) but today let’s round up what else you need on a motorhome trip!
Want to read this later? Here’s the pin:
If you’ve just joined us, WELCOME! This is the 21 day Road Trip countdown- whether you’re exploring by Motorhome, RV, car or caravan, this daily countdown contains a list of all the things you need to check and organise in the 3 weeks before you go. Each day there’s a new task for you to focus on, which will break the whole process down into manageable units and ensure you don’t forget anything.
If you want to see the full list of tasks, here’s the main page: Road Trip Travel Checklist- Countdown to Departure.
(There’s an excellent chance this post contains affiliate links, meaning if you buy through them we get a small commission which allows us to keep this site going. We appreciate your support- thank you. Wandering Bird Adventures is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com/ amazon.co.uk)
What do you need to bring on a Motorhome Trip?
We’ve covered all the vehicle essentials and how to pack them. Today, we’re focussing more on the planning & personal aspects. Here are all the posts over the last 21 days which deal with that:
As long as you have a passport and your credit card, pretty much everything else can be sorted as you travel! After all this planning, remember to cut loose a little and enjoy the experience- not everything has to be planned down to the minute. Allow time to breathe and take it all in. A sense of humour is also a good thing to pack!
Today is also a great day to do a last minute weather check for your destination(s). Have you got the right clothing on board? Have you packed all your kit for your hobbies?
- Write yourself a to-do list for the last day/ morning of departure. Things to remember which aren’t already on board (like phone chargers, laptops, children etc)
- Today is also a great day to do a last minute weather check for your destination(s). Have you got the right clothing on board?
- Have you packed all your kit for your hobbies?
- If you’re preparing a meal/ snacks for the journey, today is the day to start thinking about that and making sure you have the right ingredients ready to go!
- Charge EVERYTHING. Drones, cameras, headsets, radios, batteries, phones, sat navs…. anything which needs charging- charge it now! Then make sure it is turned off properly before you stow it on the van.
Enjoying the Road Trip Travel Checklist? Want to see what comes next? Subscribe to our mailing list.
We’ll keep you up to date with our adventures and latest blog posts- no spam, no sales pitch. Just pretty pictures and some ‘Oops!’ moments.
(you can unsubscribe at any time)
Looking for essential Motorhome kit to take on your Road Trip? Check out our resources page HERE
Know someone who might find this post useful? Share it with them on social media. Want to read it later? Here’s the pin: